We appreciate that everyone’s financial situation is unique to them and we spend a lot of our time with our clients, discussing their requirements in full detail to ensure we create a bespoke solution that works. Making sure we never adapt to a “one size fits all” approach.
We are fully committed to providing the following service to all of our clients:
- To deliver a friendly, honest and high level of personal service to our clients dealing with their financial matters in the strictest of confidence.
- To demonstrate responsiveness and flexibility in servicing our clients’ needs.
- To return all client phone calls and correspondence promptly.
- To be a single point of contact for our clients’ financial plans, making it easier for them to track what they have and for us - to handle the administrative burden so that they may focus on the more important things in life.
- To provide advice and guidance as investments or pensions mature.
- To work with our clients to secure the financial future they are looking for; ensuring our clients' interests come first at all times.
- To explain our recommendations in full and in plain English, avoiding meaningless jargon.
- To keep our clients informed of market and fund management updates via our e-news service, tailored to their individual needs.
- To provide our clients with regular financial reviews.
Would you like to know more or maybe you would like to have a brief chat with one of our wealth managers? Why not give one of our friendly team members a call today on 01483 654135. You won’t be disappointed.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.